Tuesday 16 June 2009

Baby P - This makes me sick

I find it almost impossible to believe that Baby P’s stepfather has appealed against his sentence!!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8102522.stm

Now Bri has already blogged on this and made his feelings well known. Most ‘normal’ people (including me) would agree with every word that he wrote. However this obviously doesn’t apply to the faceless bureaucrats running the British Judicial system.

I don’t want to rant on here; I think that the bastard should just be taken outside and stoned to death - not given the right to a f***g appeal. He foreclosed all his rights once the evil bastard started torturing an innocent three year old boy.

I’d be more than happy to throw the first stone.

2 comments:

  1. He can appeal that just means that the judge has the opportunity to up the time he must serve as is his right on appeal. He could justify the upping of the time he must serve by the fact that he is appealing and there fore does not get how depraved he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the judge gives him an extra 10 years hard labour.

    ReplyDelete