Thursday 7 May 2009

Leeds Festival

Well the weather men reckon that we’re in for a long hot summer, so Adders and I are off to the Leeds festival on August bank holiday weekend.

Just in case the weathermen get it wrong we’ll be staying at the Leeds Hilton.

I’ve just been onto the festival site and had a glance at the line up and I’ve never heard of half the bands that are playing!

However judging by some of the bands names we should be in for a good weekend. Highlights include:

Leftover Crack
Funeral For A Friend
Snuff
Municipal Waste
Polar Bear Club
Rival Schools


And my favourite: Mad Caddies !!!

2 comments:

  1. You've never heard of the bands because you are getting old mate.

    I mean the hillton rather than kiping in the car says it all :)

    It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's called executive camping. You're right though I am getting far to old for this festival lark .....

    I'm still looking forward to seeing the Mad Caddies though !!!

    ReplyDelete